Saturday, April 30, 2011

Third Birthday Invitation Quotes

Collaborative digital daily half Vega Press.

Dear friends and readers in general. I am pleased to announce that from today I am the new contributor to the Vega Media Press Digital Journal of Murcia. My thanks especially to its director and José Luis Mazon they are the people who have trusted in me and giving me this opportunity to express myself.

http://www.vegamediapress.es/noticias/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16135&Itemid=1

VMPress.


Vega Media Press is proud to introduce a new partner, Montserrat Neira holds a BA in Political Science and Administration, an independent prostitute and activist for the rights of their professional group. Neira is added to the broad range of partners and opinion of this digital diary, the most complete of the regional press. Montse
Neira explained to readers that "until the age of 29 took a life," acceptable ", but not out of misery. I got married, started a family, got divorced ... and worked out what I I fall without rings, since age 13. I decided to take the plunge after losing my last job and without any expectation of finding economic stability and finding myself in a situation of absolute poverty (...) I suffered the stigma not only by specific individuals, but by people who represent public institutions and hold positions of power. "
says that "my experience in prostitution is wide, I have worked in different types, from seedy story to other super deluxe, local street, saunas, clubs, massage, peep shows, day and night, all price ranges. Except for street mode, road and industrial estates all others. With 40 years and a concern to know the why of how society works, I bet the formation and chose the career of Politics and Administration as it is multidisciplinary and I was far more resources than others. I graduated in 2009 at UAB.. "
addition, "in 2007 my attendance at a conference on sexual exploitation in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bhe had made the decision to publicize the realities of prostitution in Spain and all involved, from the pimps who exercise (men, women and transsexual and transgender), social media, industry rescate, las ideologías, etc. iniciando un trabajo de investigación académica, documentándome con todo el rigor que exigen las ciencias sociales”.
Montse tiene su blog profesional en
Ahora, es una nueva compañera en la misma redacción en la que escriben plumas de la talla de José Juan Cano Vera, José Luis Mazón, Rafael Simancas, Leo Bassi, Magín Revillo, Luis Solana, José María Hernández, Coronel Martínez Inglés, Juan E. Palmis, José Antonio Gurriarán, Rosario Segura, Víctor Corcoba, Valdeolmillos Cesar, Laura Almirante, Joaquín Sánchez, Juan Sánchez, Rosario Segura, Pilar Rego, Alejandro Carrillo and others Govert Westerveld.
On behalf of the thousands of readers VMPress, Welcome, Montse!


0 comments:

Post a Comment