Monday, April 4, 2011

Carhartt Outlet Chicago

news Ratio prostitution in Spain.

http://www.laverdad.es/murcia/20110401/local/region/entrevista-gigolo-puto-201104012001.html
"
The strangest thing I've been asked to play chess naked and doing housework. " This is one of the confessions of Peter, the fictitious name of a young thirty-something that makes more than a decade in prostitution was a good business for easy money. Or so I thought that would be easy ... "All my clients are between 50 and 70 years and I have to think about other women excite me," says the Murcia, that would never be identified as 'gigolo' by appearance, as physically is an ordinary guy.



The crisis has made it increasingly more men offering sex for money, according to data compiled several weeks ago by the Committee in Support of Sex Workers (CATS) . People who, in most cases, have been in prostitution a way out of their difficult economic situation. Not for Pepe, who recognizes that we must have a strong stomach to please the ladies who contacted him after finding his phone number on the internet. "I have often thought that the customer could be my mother" confesses half ashamed at the park where we were to do the interview.


estimates that in his career as a friendly guy, as he likes to call a sex work done without his family and friends, there will not be conducted more than thirty service, which charges 50 euros. In summer when more task is and, therefore, when more money. "I have two clients who spend the summer with their husbands in Mojacar and La Manga del Mar Menor, respectively. Reserve a hotel room that I stayed two or three days and I pay about 500 euros. "
When asked if they plan to continue dedicating himself to the world's oldest profession, says yes, but says that "there is vice." Only sells her body for money, calling it easy but its hard earned efforts. "The first time I stayed with an older woman I did not dare to approach her," confesses the sex worker who has not been easy find to make this report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment