Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Interview Suit Juniors

difference between xenophobia and anti-cyclical migration

The other day my cousin told me at his headquarters military civilian staff is composed entirely of Muslim immigrants. Immediately I was struck by terror at the irresponsibility of the English government. Firstly, it is outrageous that four million unemployed, the State give preference to immigrants than English. In addition, taking into account the particular conditions in military barracks, in reference to national security and our own soldiers, I believe that including Muslim foreigners as civil staff is a double irresponsibility. Obviously, you can not criminalize an entire religious community by the act of a few, but we can act so irresponsible with the safety of soldiers, putting "any" in a position easily accessible to privileged information. No one would think, for example, relocating ETA prisoners in such work. Well, it can certainly PSOE that comes to mind. And in this sense I think that civilian personnel of the military barracks should be beautifully chosen, whether Muslim, Christian or atheist.
However, I noticed that the discussion becomes to another issue that is much more trivial. My cousin argued his disapproval of Muslim workers barracks with veil. I, however, I supported his right, provided it was from his personal freedom to wear it. The veil is part of their culture. For example, I'm English here in Spain, but I was when I visited Morocco. Under any circumstances by anyone admit that I demanded that, to be in another country for any reason, acquire the habits of that country. That would mean giving up my nation, the history of my people and my habits. I am English in Spain and wherever you go. Similarly, I believe that it is wrong to force people from other nations to renounce their culture, history and identity by being in Spain. Many repudiate the immigrants, not because they are foreign, but because they are different. This is xenophobia, and is inadmissible. All peoples have the right to exist freely and maintain their own identity and culture.
I oppose frontally to immigration, for reasons already explained in another post ( About migration processes), but I have nothing against immigrants or against their culture and their home villages . It should not be confused her opposition to migration xenophobia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment