Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pokemon Soul Silver Patch For Desmume



Hi everyone!

Well, we finally begin to create entries.

In this first entry I have thought about putting a list of links for you to direct podais each of the different subjects to challenge, so it is easier to find what you will see.
left
add a link to this first post, and call it Home.

Well, I do more and start to make the list (go slowly growing. If you suggest a theme and let me know and I put it).

begin from the minute 9:37, that is, from where it leaves the poster:

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD


is the only part that I have intended to challenge, ie the religion. To that end is made this blog. To publicize the truth about these issues. Texts related


Zeitgeist

Well, the list will continue to rise.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment